Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful Tuesday

This morning I was downstairs in our TV room. I was studying the last lesson of a Bible study I've been doing for a couple of months. Suddenly, I stopped and listened. Total quiet. No noise. And I realized that I am very thankful for my quiet times in the mornings. And when I miss those quiet times, it seems as if the entire day broadcasts as loudly and rudely as possible. It makes me even more thankful for quiet times.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

quietspirit said...

Edwina:
I am thankful for God's leading. Yesterday morning I found
a project I had started 20 months ago. I had input most of it but I still had 1/3 of it to work on. I spent time last night reading the input data. I thought that the information needed to be completed and I spent time today inputing the rest of the project. I feel energized by this rediscovery. God is good!

Edwina said...

That is wonderful! I'm so glad you found the project and was able to finish it!

Blessings,
Edwina