Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness on Wednesday

Yesterday I did major house cleaning. I know I must have logged two dozen trips up and down stairs, dusting, cleaning bathrooms and the downstairs kitchen. I should have vacuumed but my grandson “volunteered.” Yeah, right.

Today, I begin cooking. We expect 18-19 people for lunch on Thanksgiving Day. It will be so much fun – seeing great nieces and nephews I haven’t seen in a year. Visiting with my sister, her daughters-in-law and sons. And of course, my parents will be here.

But today, I’m thankful for the ability and health to clean my house. I’m thankful for God’s provision. “My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory.” (Phil. 4:19)

What are you thankful for today – the day before Thanksgiving?

No comments: