Because it's Thanksgiving Week, I thought it would be nice to share with one another what we are thankful for.
Today, I am thankful for my family:
- for my parents who raised me in a Christian home
- for my sister who has always supported me
- for my wonderful husband who shows me every day what a true Christ-based marriage should be
- for my daughter, who has set her sights on her goals and has allowed nothing to stop her
- for my son, who has become a man of integrity, courage and bravery
- for my "adopted" children and grandchildren - who love me as one of their own (adopted is in quotes because I think of them as my own, too!)
Who are you thankful for today?