Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 4 of Healthy Living

Since Wednesday, I have not done to badly. I've excercised (treadmill and ab stretch) two days. I've eaten small portions and somewhat healthier foods. :)  Today will be my first real challenge as my hubby's family is coming for a visit. Already in my kitchen are bagels, pecan ring, sugar free apple pie and a homemade german chocolate cake that my sister made for my hubby's birthday. Lunch is sub sandwiches with chips, potato salad and cole slaw. We are eating out for dinner. Like I said, a real challenge.

2 comments:

Stitched With Grace said...

I know it is not Wednesday, but I just had a chance to read your blog. I wanted to offer a word of encouragement. Just remember that the first 6 weeks are the toughest when starting any new habit. You are working hard to retrain your body and there are lots of adjustments to make.

I know you can do it, with God's help. I will be praying for you.
Becky

PS- the book arrived today. Jonathan's working late tonight so I've already started reading it. :)

quietspirit said...

Edwina:
We all have those challenges. I face them every meal. Hubby wants to eat several times a day. I have this snack attraction, especially at night.