Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'VE MOVED!

After much deliberation and procrastination, I have decided to move my blog from BlogSpot.com to WordPress.com. I've been with BlogSpot for  three years and have written over 400 blogs, all of which are now housed at my new blog www.musingsofedwina.wordpress.com

All of you have been so faithful to follow my blogs, to leave words of encouragement, to pray when I or my family have needed it. You've seen us through good times and bad. And I am and will be forever grateful.

Now, I'd like to ask you for one more favor--and that is to go to my new blogsite and sign up as a follower. Even though blogs can be exported/imported quite easily, I cannot move your "follow" status from one blogsite to another. That is something that you have to do yourself.

My plan is to continue to offer book reviews, with giveaways when possible and to offer my thoughts and musings on various topics. But I also want to feature more guest bloggers, who will cover a number of topcis, including writing.  Finally, when I hit my 500th blog, there will be a blog party, the likes of which you've never seen!

So come on over and join me. Hopefully, you will be blessed!

Edwina

No comments: