Friday, April 1, 2011

She Speaks 2011 Conference

Once again, I'm posting about the She Speaks 2011 Conference. The delightful, curmudgeonly Mr. Cec Murphy has offered an additional scholarship. I've lost count, but I think this might be the 9th or 10th. What a generous person. And no, he won't read this. I'm writing it because I'm impressed with his desire to help us women who know we are called to write and/or speak to women, to attend this fantastic conference to learn as much as we can about how to do what God has called us to do.

The requirement to be entered into this drawing is to write a full story in six words. Yep. Six words. 6 words. After all, if Ernest Hemingway can do it, surely I can. Right??

So, here's my story in SIX, count them 6, words. No more. No less. Just. Six. Words.

Spring arrives.
Pollen falls.
Nose drips.

Do you think I have a winner? On second thought, don't answer that!

For more information on the 2011 She Speaks Conference, visit http://www.shespeaksconference.com/.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I can relate to dripping nose! (My brain is now stuck on speaking in six word sentences!)