Monday, April 4, 2011

Never Forgotten!!

I haven't forgotten you - I promise! Every day I think to myself, "I have to let my blog readers know what is going on." FINALLY, I am here to let you know what is going on with me!

It seems like I get busier with each passing day! There are not enough hours in the day to accomplish all I need to do. Once again, I have overcommitted myself, not realizing I was doing so until it was too late. I love to judge writing contests and I committed to judging four without realizing that all four were happening about the same time. So, I've been up to my eyeballs in books, first 15 pages of books, first 3 chapters of books...Needless to say, I'm reading all the time and loving every minute of it! I have finished judging the first contest, so I have three left. My judging sheets are due May 1, May 11 and June 27 respectively. So, I'm really not in too bad of a shape. Except there's that book I promised I would be influencer for. And the book I have to review for Amazon Vine. Maybe I should take a speed reading course!

In the midst of that, I'm working on getting my editing/writing business started. Originally, I planned to name the company Monarch Editing. But I'm changing that to Monarch Writing Services. This will allow me to be a ghost writer if I want to include that in my services.

My sister and I worked so hard at my parents' house, sorting through things and getting ready to have a huge estate sale.The only thing we have left to do is price the items. The date of the sale is up in the air at the moment because...

It looks like my sweet, darling husband will be having surgery - as early as this week. I won't bore you with the details, but would be most appreciative of your prayers. If the surgery is not this week, I fully expect it to be scheduled for the first part of next week.

So, this has been my life over the last month. But I haven't forgotten you! Thank you for being faithful readers and friends! I promise I'll do my best to post more often!!

No comments: