Sunday, April 24, 2011

BOOK REVIEW: TOMORROW'S GARDEN



If you've read any of my book reviews over the last two years, you're probably aware that historical settings are not my favorite. And yet, every time I read a book written in a historical setting, I love it. Such is the case with "Tomorrow's Garden" by Amanda Cabot. "Tomorrow's Garden" is the third book in a series titled "Texas Dreams." I was privileged to read the first two books "Paper Roses," and "Scattered Petals," and enjoyed them both! But "Tomorrow's Garden" will pull on your heartstrings. There is action and adversity, heartache and hope, loss and love. Throughout it all, God's message of redemptive love is evident.

Pour yourself a glass of lemonade, head for your favorite comfy chair and read "Tomorrow's Garden." You'll be glad you did.

No comments: