Friday, November 20, 2009

BLOG AWARDS

I'm so excited! I'm sure you've noticed I have two blog awards, the Honest Scrap Award given to me by one of my followers, Carman. She has a great website at: http://continuousdelights.blogspot.com.

For this award, I am to share 10 things with you that you may not know about me:

1. I play the piano.
2. I love to teach Christian classes to adults.
3. I have been a Church Administrator for a total of 14.5 years.
4. I collect recipe books - but don't use most of them!
5. I have one sister and no brothers.
6. I am a chocoholic.
7. I am a Licensed Lay Liturgical Minister.
8. I am a Commissioned Minister in the Charismatic Episcopal Church.
9. Even though I play the piano, I have no rhythm and can't dance.
10. I'm a wonderful singer - in the shower and in the car!! :)

I have also received the One Lovely Blog Award from Deborah M., another follower. Deborah's website is also a great one to visit: http://www.deborahsbutterflyjourney.blogspot.com. This award is given to new bloggers and I must pass it on to 15 bloggers - I'm not sure I know that many - but I will try! I will post the winners in another blog!!

Thanks again, Carman and Deborah!!

MARANATHA!!

4 comments:

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Congrats on the awards, Edwina!

Blessings,
Susan :)

quietspirit said...

Congratulations !

Cathy Bryant said...

Too funny! I was just dropping by to let you know that I've given you a blog award at WordVessel.

You're going to be tuckered out from all the blog awards! Congratulations!

Blessings,
Cathy :)

Edwina said...

Thanks Susan and Quietspirit!

Cathy, thanks for the award! I'm headed over now to pick it up!

Blessings to all,
Edwina